You can move this topic to "Suggestion" area and I'll explain you why.
A big problem with simple-review is that you can't actually specify an exact URL for each review.
Ex. I want the main reviews section to be www.gameworld.gr/reviews and a review URL to be www.gameworld.gr/reviews/2010_Fifa_World_Cup.
This is provided with jfusion as far as I know, and I have the option to enter an exact review title through Simple-Review, so that this title works with Jfusion. Am I correct till now? The problem is that the actual full url is different.
- First, we always have to enter our review in one subfolder (ex. www.gameworld.gr/reviews/all-reviews/2/2010_Fifa_World_Cup)
- Second, if we change the subfolder's ID from 2 to something else, this doesn't also change in forum topics, outside links etc. etc.
That's why users should have the option to "virtually place" their reviews in a "reviews" folder using the exact url they want.
As for the errors, try the following:
- Main page, bottom right. It says "New Reviews ("Inactive"). These links don't work.
- Top menu, Reviews/New reviews. Try clicking on a link, then the review you want and finally the blue "Review" link. It will open in an error page (this was the old review link).
- Top menu, Frontpage Slideshow. Try clicking news items from 2 to 8 and you'll see that these reviews don't work. These were the old review links.
(ps. topmenu Reviews/All Reviews changed temporarily and manually from my web designer who can't find a solution)
As you can see, Simple-Review is conflicting with other applications and review links change. It should be very specific inside simple-review preferences, on what the folder link is (ex. www.gameworld.gr/reviews) and whwre the other review links are (ex. www.gameworld.gr/reviews/street_fighter_iv). That's a bug imho and a suggestion as well, to be more specific. I'll have to wait for days now to find an other developer.
I also didn't asked for row1 to fix anything for free! I didn't demand anything. You can fix it or not, I can change component or not, anyone is free to do what he wants. I just noticed that if anyone in this forum knows a lot about Joomla I'd be glad to pay him as Web Designer and co-operate with him. That's it.