There is a small breaking change for those that have edited the comment display template.
To fix it we need to remove the directory path in the avatar URL, in the template file commentdisplay/template.php find the line which looks like this:
<img align='left' src="components/com_simple_review/images/avatars/<?php echo $c->avatar;?>"/>
and change it to this:
<img align='left' src="<?php echo $c->avatar;?>" width="48px" height="48px"/>
The biggest new feature is there is now limited support for Community Builder and Kunena. At the moment Simple Review only supports using their avatars in comments, but you can post your requests here.
Full list of changes:
- New. Added basic avatar support in comments for Community Builder and Kunena. Comment display template changed.
- New. Tag configuration: can specify the default template for tags.
- New. Tag configuration: can specify the replacement character for non-Latin characters in tag aliases.
- New. Placeholders can now be used in the tag review listing template. See this guide to upgrade your template (if applicable), be sure to use the tag template instead of category.
- New. Cleaned up main administration page.
- Fix. Error when editing a review with no titles.
- Fix. Quotes in meta information not being escaped.