- Works with PHP 4.
- Reviews now have a name field. This will be used in the page title and as the displayed text in the top and latest modules.
If you are upgrading from 2.0.7 you will need to perform the database upgrade from patch 2.0.7 to 2.1.0 first, then you can apply the full 2.1.0 to 2.1.1 patch (file and database).
If you are upgrading make sure you backup your files and database first. Once upgraded make sure your review created dates are correct and check that each review has a sensible name (new field).
Full list of changes:
- Added ‘Name’ to review which will be used in the page’s title and by the top modules.
- Added strings to languages files Review_Module.php (FormName, FormNameTip).
- Added new CSS classes to the review rating boxes.
- Added a default timestamp to the review dates as in somecases without it ‘on update CURRENT_TIMESTAMP’ was being applied.
- Changed category name and description to be a database text field rather than varchar(255).
- Changed review image URLs to be a database text field rather than varchar(255).
- Fixed the comment email link.
- Fixed issues with PHP 4.
- Fixed superfluous spaces in review character filter.
- Fixed Tag table not being deleted.
- Fixed Admin Pagination.
- Fixed Comment form float clearing.
- Fixed review form text inputs being too small.
- Fixed review title quote escaping while editing .
- Removed Category configuaration options (now done via templates in ‘www\administrator\components\com_simple_review\admin\addons\modules\Category_Module\templates\Front\’):
- Show Title 1
- Show Title 2
- Show Title 3
- Show Rating
- Show Reviewer
- Show Date
- Title 2 is External Url
- Title 3 is External Url
- Title 2 is Review Link
- Title 3 is Review Link