Simple Review 2.1 Beta 1 has been released. It fixes the majority of the issues in the alpha releases and add new features.
- Review blurb can be greater than 400 characters.
- Can no longer submit a review with the rating greater than the max allowed rating.
- Pass by reference PHP error in Addon_Base.php.
- Can no longer add a category with the parent category set to itself.
- Titles now have a types Link, Rating and Text.
- Titles can now be marked as mandatory.
- jQuery is now a requirement (currently included via google).
- Categories have a new field ‘Page Name’ which can be used in the Url, it can contain non-ascii characters but this is not recommend as they will be Url encoded.
- Fixed bug where you could not create categories if legacy mode was enabled.
- Joomla 1.0.X is no longer supported.
- Internet Explorer 6 is no longer supported.
- The configuration page layout is ‘messed’ up in Internet Explorer, please use Firefox or Chrome if it bothers you.
- When Single Category Bypass is on ‘Top N’ do not get displayed.